Monday, June 2, 2008

clear your calendars for june 6, 2009!

we set a date for the wedding! june 6, 2009 at old santee canal park in moncks corner, sc. i am so excited to marry allison. allison and i have this connection that is so remarkable. we have been dating for about 2 years now and it feels like i've known her forever but at the same time when i see her i have the same excitement i had when i saw her when i picked her up for our first date. i thank God so much for her because it is so amazing how He places people in our lives at times only He can understand. God's fingerprint has been on our relationship from the beginning and my prayer is that our marriage can be a reflection of the love of Christ.

i am committing to blogging at least 3 times a week! please help me out by revisiting my blog and leaving comments and encouraging me to continue blogging.

also, please continue to prayer for my grandfather (lungs) and my family. thanks.

No comments: