Monday, December 29, 2008

New Year's...Implementations?

Here are some things I am going to begin implementing this New Year. I don't really like the word "resolutions", so I'm going to go with implementation.

- GET MARRIED! And have a great first 6+ months to mine and Allison's life together.
- Eat healthier. Drink more water (Eliminate Drinking Soda & Don't Drink So Much Sweet Tea).
- Exercise 4 times per week.
- Come to grips with the fact that I will be completely bald really soon, so the little bit of hair I have will be kept short forever.
- Read 48 books this year. I will be reviewing them throughout the year. (Of course, I will be reading the Bible as well; that's non-negotiable.)
- Use better capitalization and punctuation when blogging and twittering.
- Use as much of my gifts and potential to help Northwood Student Ministry go where God wants us to in 2009. I want to see students' and volunteers' lives changed! I love the opportunity God has given me and the people I get to do ministry with.

These are big implementations, so I am going to set goals in 21 day increments (Thank you Jeff Henderson) to monitor progress more efficiently.

Also, this blog will be coming to an end soon. I will be launching a new site and will let you know more about that in the next few days through this site and my Twitter. Thanks for reading and I will let you know the new Web Address very soon!

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Hilary Surratt said...

I'm so sorry that you are balding, I was laughing really hard when I read that! These are great implications for 2009, I know Allison will be a great encourager for you, and I just can't wait until your wedding!!!